My journey as a full-time entrepreneur started in 2005, I went crazy in 2011 when I started to run two businesses at the same time. I became a Pilates instructor in 2011 and I have been teaching ever since and a few years ago I realised that I coach aspiring fitness trainers in my free time (because drinking cocktails in a pub is too mainstream), I have more and more consultation sessions spent on giving advice on fitness career and teaching them how to find the right direction and how to manage a side hustle int he beginning without going crazy. So, I decided to make it official and start my coaching business at the beginning of 2017. Later, my clients weren’t only from the fitness industry.
I find this support very important because I have struggled in the beginning and I don’t like suffering, not even if it’s not my fight against the unknown enemies. In my first year(s), I was uncertain where to start. I didn’t know who to ask for advice. When I knew where to seek help, I was too shy to ask. That’s why I’m here, to tell you that you shouldn’t be afraid to ask questions, to show you the first steps that can help you avoid the moments when you think you are going crazy. Not because this is the worst career ever but because there is so much information and you can easily become overwhelmed. I can help you ease these symptoms and show you the road to the not-going-crazy type of entrepreneur life.
BEHIND THE SCENES FACTS ABOUT ME
- I have a dog (okay, we are separated because she lives with my parents), and I’m a dog-person. Big time. I’m the one, who shouts “how cuuute” when a dog appears while walking on the streets. From like 100 meters.
- I watch series on my laptop while doing the washing up because I need the distraction
- in secondary school I learned about the Pareto principle and since then I’m a huge fan of 80/20 ratio which applies to diet, too, hence I let myself enjoy desserts… for example, cheesecake… or pancakes… or… chocolate
- my biggest celebrity crush is Joe Manganiello. I have some weird attraction to broken(-like) noses.
- my hobby is collecting cookbooks than cooking only one or two recipes from each but taking pleasure in the beautiful pictures from time to time
This is me on paper:
2018 – Mindfulness Coach
2017 – Life Purpose Coach
2017 – Life Coach
2015 – Holistic Nutritionist
2012 – Pilates Instructor
2011 – Group Fitness Instructor
And numerous courses and workshops on business clarity, different coaching approaches, foundations of a successful business and all. Yes, I love studying about stuff I can use in my biz.
WHAT IS COACHING & CONSULTING WITH ME?
- A partnership between you and me
- Sessions where I can give you my expert advice on what to do in what order to save time to gain a better work-life balance
- Focusing on what’s important to reach your goals (aka start your biz in the most time and cost-effective way)
- Super-focused sessions where we explore your options and opportunities
Creating solutions to your problem